Build collaborative, high-performance teams capable of doing more with less
Learn the same advanced negotiation techniques used by top firms and Fortune 500 companies
Drive impact in every presentation, from large formal talks to key stakeholder meetings
Ben provides a top-notch negotiation program that is practical and interactive. He connects well with the audience to keep them highly engaged no matter what level they are in their practice. I highly recommend Ben.
Ben Sachs is easily one of PLI’s most popular instructors, with rave reviews from attorneys of all levels. Thousands have been captivated by his impactful seminars on management, negotiation, influence, and more.
Ben Sachs’s expertise is apparent in every one of his lectures. He draws from social science research and real-life examples from the worlds of law and business to arm his audience with the tools they need.
Feedback from PLI Seminars
- Perhaps one of the best, if not the best, CLE presentation I’ve heard in my 30 years of practice.
- This was one of the best, most useful, and well-delivered CLE sessions I’ve ever had. It would be useful to anyone in both their professional and personal lives. This was really outstanding.
- This was easily the best, most useful CLE I have ever experienced. The content of the program was very informative and practical. And the instructor’s delivery was excellent and engaging.
- Ben is a phenomenal speaker and presenter. He packed a serious punch into this one-hour seminar.
- This was one of the best presentations on leadership I’ve seen in the law.
- Really fantastic presentation about being aware of our own personalities and those of other people, with a practical focus on how to translate that awareness into positive results in the business context.
- The speaker was outstanding and truly did a masterful job .
- Best I’ve attended in 12 years. Very practical and instantly useful.
- It was excellent, one of the best CLE’s I have attended.
Trusted in Private and Public Sector
Better Training Starts Here
Contact us to discuss seminars, coaching, and workshops of all sizes.